Saturday, June 28, 2014

     On Thursday, I will board an eight hour flight to Barcelona.  From there, I will travel to Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Plzen, and Berlin.  On July 27, I am flying from Berlin to Lisbon.  On the 29th, I will join with the rest of my group for another archaeological field season in Mira de Aire, Portugal.

     Although I will be visiting friends along the way, I will be doing the majority of my traveling by myself.  I will be traveling over 3600 miles in a little over 20 days.  Along the way, I will be exploring new cities, meeting new people, experiencing different cultures, and trying new foods, without having to worry about another person's agenda.  I'm using this amazing opportunity to see exactly what I want in every city, on my own time.

     Many of my friends and family have requested to keep me updated of my adventures.  I will be updating this blog as often as I can along the way in an effort to keep everyone in the loop.   This blog will also force me to keep a travel journal.  It's going to be difficult to remember every single thing I do when I am visiting so many different places in such a short amount of time.  This will help me remember every tiny detail, while telling everyone else I've been up to. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read all about your trip! I love you sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete